Monday, 1 December 2014

Why I trust HIM

Why I Trust HIM

He is absolutely trustworthy
It is impossible for Him to be otherwise…
So I trust Him.

He is not a son of man
Hence He changes His mind not…
Therefore I trust Him completely.

He is kind and gracious,
Slow to anger and rich in love
That is why I trust Him so…

He is all knowing and wise
And holds the whole world in His hands
I therefore trust Him with all that concerns me.

His thoughts towards me are filled with hope and peace
And all His plans for me are good…
I cannot help but place all my trust in Him.

He is forever faithful and true
One who will never abandon me
I completely surrender to Him.
I trust YOU Jesus….
For YOU are my everything!


© Hattie November 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment