Tuesday, 13 August 2013

poem


Through the eyes of Faith
The clouds are grey
lightening strikes the sky
as thunders roar
even then
the sun shines
through the rain

Through the eyes of faith
I can clearly see
The sun rising from its chambers
As it majestically moves
As it brightens my clouds
With warmth of love
And hope of a new season

Through the eyes of faith
I can see my Redeemer
reaching out to me
holding me with
His Righteous right Hand
as He quietens me with His love

Through the eyes of faith
I can smell
the sweet fragrance
of His spirit
ushering me
into a new season

Through the eyes of faith
I can see my King
coming down
with thousands of angels
To come for His Bride
and take Her Home
where there is Joy everlasting
streets of gold shining forth
and love forever more!!!

(c) Hattie September 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment